Hi,

I have major problems, getting Outlook 2007 running on Windows XP with the
Funambol syncMAL client. I tested both version 10.0.4 and 10.1.6 of the client.

What I do:

1. Install the sync client as Administrator and chose "All Users" folder for
the mediahub folder
2. Start Outlook and create a new data file called SOGo.pst
3. Make it default
4. Close Outlook and restart it
5. Remove the old Outlook.pst file from the list of data files.
6. Go to the sync client and configure it.
7. First sync, I tell the sync client to retrieve all data from server and
replace Outlook data.
8. This works!
9. Back to Outlook I import all data from the old Outlook.pst. I check the
contacts and calendars and see that all data got imported.
10. I press sync in the Funambol client

And now the sync client tells me that it does not find Outlook. I tells me that
Outlook seems not be installed.

I tested this three times. Always the same result.

Is this a permissions problem? If so, where can I look at? I am not a Windows
expert.

Many thanks in advance

Kind regards
-Christian Rößner