On 07/10/2012 12:16 PM, Martin Rabl wrote:

Am 10. Juli 2012 11:23 CEST, Wolfgang Hennerbichler <wo...@wogri.com>
schrieb:
IMHO the only good imap client is either mutt or apple mail. apple
mail lacks extensions, other than that this is THE desktop-client.
if only it ran on linux... :)
I switched from Apple Mail to TB when I switched from POP to IMAP
because of the IMHO very bad IMAP capabilities of Apple Mail. The
benefit was the SOGo-Plugin ...

I can't confirm that, using apple mail with medium-sized mailboxes (~50k messages) for years without troubles. Not that TB would be bad in that respect, but searching in apple mail is a pleasure compared to TB...

--
http://www.wogri.com