Hello there !

I have a question, maybe a dumb question...

If I understood the documentation, SOGo Integrator/Connector isn't efficient if SOGo server and Mail server are differents ?

My configuration is :
- A mail server (Dovecot/Postfix)
- A SOGo server (lastest day release)
- An AD server (W2k8)

When using WebInterface, everything's OK (ouch!) : mails, calendar, contacts..

When I configure Thunderbird with an email account, everything's OK. (mails only, obviously)

Then I install SOGo Integrator (customized), Connector and Mozilla Lightning.

Never I set the SOGo adress server... How Thunderbird is supposed to know this adress to catch contacts and calendar? If I understood (again..) Integrator customization is only to allow automatic updates...? My Thunderbird mail account IMAP/SMTP adresses pointing to my mails server, not my SOGo server, and it's the only one place where I can set any adress...

Thanks in advance to light up my mind ;)

Nicolas