Nicolas,

Nicolas Cauchie schrieb (28.07.2012 00:59 Uhr):

If I understood the documentation, SOGo Integrator/Connector isn't efficient if SOGo server and Mail server are differents ?
Where do you read that?

Then I install SOGo Integrator (customized), Connector and Mozilla Lightning.

Never I set the SOGo adress server... How Thunderbird is supposed to know this adress to catch contacts and calendar? If I understood (again..) Integrator customization is only to allow automatic updates...?
No. The customized integrator tells the extension where to find SOGo.
I works perfectly fine here with SOGo and IMAP/SMTP/LDAP on different machines.

My Thunderbird mail account IMAP/SMTP adresses pointing to my mails server, not my SOGo server, and it's the only one place where I can set any adress...
When there is possibly something wrong.

Is the username of Thunderbird's first IMAP/POP account a valid username in SOGo? This is the only thing, that has to be.

Marc