Bonjour,

Is there a way to restore users datas from one server to another? No
problems for mails, with rsync between folders. But I have not been able
to restore neither agendas, nor contacts.

I tried with mysqldump, inserting rows in the sogo_folder_info tables,
and creating new tables from the dump.

I tried with sogo-tool restore (from a backup) : restore -f ALL

No way! SOGo creates new tables and new rows in the sogo_folder_info
tables when the user connects, and the requests for Agendas and Contacts
are failing.

The only way we found by now is with export/import functions.

Other ideas?

Thanks.

--
jm