Bonjour,

Le samedi 22 septembre 2012, Jean-Michel OLTRA a écrit...

> I tried with sogo-tool restore (from a backup) : restore -f ALL

> No way! SOGo creates new tables and new rows in the sogo_folder_info
> tables when the user connects, and the requests for Agendas and Contacts
> are failing.

> Other ideas?

Solved!!

There is a lack of error message in the `-f ALL` option.

I began by restoring preferences, with
`sogo-tool restore -p <backup-folder> <user>`
So far, so good! I did not believe it!

Then I tried `sogo-tool restore -l <backup-folder> <user>`, which gave
me the list of folders.

I began by Contacts/personal, and had an error for user g.fremery

no user table '/Users/g.fremery/Contacts/personal' found

Having the error, I was able to fix the  problem: in the backup file the
table names were /Users/g.frem...@imereos.fr/Contacts/personal, for this
folder. I had to delete the @imereos part of the folder name, and could
restore the backup.

I already had a problem concerning the backup file name: it was
something like au...@imereos.fr, and I had to rename it shortly as aUser
to be able to load it (error message saying the backup file could not be
loaded).

It's a pity that the `restore -f ALL` did not send me an error upon the
table name, as the `-f <folder>` did.

Have a nice Sunday!

--
jm