Hello,

Trying to remove calendars from SOGo webmail.

Le 26/09/2012 14:56, Manu Baylac a écrit :
Hi all,

I have stange problems with lightning.
With a particular user, if I erase its calendars, they are re-created when I restart thunderbird (with integrator 10.2). And if i use integrator 10.3, I can't delete (or unsuscribe) them.

I tried with thunderbird 15 anf lightning 1.7, and of course, with 10esr and lightning 1.2.3, and each time with a clean profile (I deleted my .thunderbird and created a new profile and re-configured my accounts).

And it seems that the problem is server side. If i delete storage.sdb on the client,... it does nothing. All calendars are here.

How can i restart with "clean" calendars/ datas ?
Use sogo-tool backup/ remove/ backup for this user ?

I use last stable sogo 1.3x on squeeze, and my client uses Ubuntu 10.04 lts.

Thanks in advance