Hi,

since today the problem is gone. Sadly i can't exactly explain how.

Mainly i re-activate the personal calendar (which was deactivated the whole time due to some errors in the past) in the webUI (TB Cals with Cache) and now no errors occur with TB and alle events are showing.

Thanks again for the great work with sogo and to the community :-)

Best
Philipp

Philipp v. Strobl-Albeg
- PILARKTO.NET -