Am 29.09.12 14:14, schrieb Sebastian Pfohl:

- What for Hardware do I need? Can I install this also on a system with ARM Processor?

Yes, with a little effort it's possible to get SOGo running on ARM hardware. But of course this only makes sense for a rather limited number of users, especially if your users plan to use the web interface on a regular basis. For personal/family use I had 1.3.x installed on a QNAP 112 (Debian squeeze, 2.6.32-5-kirkwood, armv5tel) until this weekend and just upgraded to 2.0 (both compiled without openchange support). Compiling SOGo and SOPE libraries on armel takes some time, but if you're familiar with (re)building Debian packages (dpkg-source, dpkg-checkbuilddeps, dpkg-buildpackage) it is rather straight forward. If you need any help, let me know.

Regards,
Lars