SOGoCalendarDefaultRoles does not affect anonymous access, but only Authenticated users.

Regards,
Igor

Christian Mack wrote, On 02/10/2012 12:20:
Hello Vincent Gatignol

On 2012-10-01 19:20, Vincent Gatignol wrote:
On 2012-06-21 13:43, ANAND SHAH wrote:
Please pass on all Possible options for SOGoCalendarDefaultRoles
SOGoCalendarDefaultRoles sets the access privileges for every user of
SOGo on newly created calendars.

Create and delete privileges are set once for the whole calendar object.
You can set it to "ObjectCreator" and/or "ObjectEraser".

Access and modify privileges are separated for the three confidentiality
levels of events/tasks:
"Public", "Confidential" and "Private".
For each level you can set it either to "DAndTViewer", "Viewer",
"Responder" or "Modifier".

Ok for this !
I've set up custom default rules that are good for internal use.
But how can we add a default role to "none" for anonymous access ?

We don't use anonymous access here, sorry.

But AFAIK there is no special default configuration for this.
So you have to rely on the user to set the privileges right, when they
share it anonymously.

Perhaps you want to open an enhancement request for this?
Then just use http://www.sogo.nu/bugs