Hi,

do you have correctly set your time zone in ZEG system and in SOGo?

You can adjust the ZEG system time zone by running the following command (it's interractive):
sudo dpkg-reconfigure tzdata

the default password is "sogo"

Modify the SOGo time zone too:

sudo service sogo stop
defaults write sogod SOGoTimeZone "Europe/Prague"
sudo service sogo start

Use your time zone name you have set in previous step.

Just to share the experience, what Windows do you use and what MS Outlook version?

Regards,
Michal