Same problem here. Even after updating to Sogo 2.0.2. the problem still occurs. When creating an event in Outlook 2010 with normal time settings the webinterface in SOGo is the same as in Outlook. When creating an all-day event in Outlook, in SOGo webinterface it will display one day before the day i created it in Outlook.
When creating an all-day event in Sogo it will sync to Outlook correct.

Kernel TimeZone is the same as the SOGo config.

Regards,

Merijn