Hi,

Your welcome.
The funny Thing is, that i did excatly thought the Same. Sadly TB does not work
with cal nor adress even with the sogo-connector carddrav Plugin at the Moment.
I tested this 2 weeks ago with lion Server. And i guess this is the same with
Mountain Lion Server.

But the Good thing is, that there are clients that suppose to work with *Lion
Server (google for "emclient" for example).

Best
Philipp

Philipp v. Strobl-Albeg
Dipl.-Ing.