Hi Philipp,

If you are looking for Mobile solution for Andriod, then go for z-push. I have tested and its working perfectly fine with Andriod.

Thanks & Regards,
Devinder Singh Birdi

On 10/20/2012 6:27 AM, Philipp Strobl wrote:
Hi,

Your welcome.
The funny Thing is, that i did excatly thought the Same. Sadly TB does not work with cal nor adress even with the sogo-connector carddrav Plugin at the Moment. I tested this 2 weeks ago with lion Server. And i guess this is the same with Mountain Lion Server.

But the Good thing is, that there are clients that suppose to work with *Lion Server (google for "emclient" for example).

Best
Philipp

Philipp v. Strobl-Albeg
Dipl.-Ing.