Hi,

This is the same issue as reported by Stefan Klatt. You will see in your dmesg that the SOGo program crashes.

Kind regards,
Dries
On 10/25/2012 10:35 AM, mathilde rousseau wrote:
Hello
I do the last upgrade this morning (my sogo server is running on a debian squeeze) and know i can't connect know to the web interface to read my mail. I have this error
"

  Proxy Error

The proxy server could not handle the request /GET /SOGo/so/mathilde/Mail/view <https://sogo.icsn.cnrs-gif.fr/SOGo/so/mathilde/Mail/view>/.

Reason: *Error reading from remote server
"
Could someone help me ?
Thank you
Mathilde
*

--
Mathilde Rousseau                       tel: 01 69 82 45 84/ 06 10 27 96 32
Responsable du Service Informatique Commun,

--

Dries Decock
Software Engineering Group Manager

Gildestraat 8 T +32 9 269 22 99 dries.dec...@excentis.com <mailto:dries.dec...@excentis.com>