Hi,
I'm am looking at venturing into sogo as an exchange replacement, and have a
question before I begin. I promise I have searched before posting, but can't
find anything related (or I may have poor keyword choices :-) So I apologize if
this has been discussed already.

We have a couple of office locations, and I'd like to set up 2 servers, 1 at
each location, that mirror each other. That way if one location goes down
(power or internet loss or hardware failure) the other server can still at
least receive SMTP. It would be great if the client side connectivity could
also work when one or the other servers go down, but not as important as making
sure we don't miss any incoming mail over SMTP.

Is this possible?

Thanks in advance,
Carlin