Hi All,

Any suggestions on the below requirement. Can someone guide how can the SOGoUserSource be configured as below requirement ?

Thanks & Regards,
Devinder Singh Birdi

On 10/30/2012 7:12 PM, Devinder Singh wrote:
Hi,

I would like to setup SOGoUsersSource configuration in a way that same Domain can be configured with multiple Sources as below.

1.    Webbased system authenticates with Mysql Database.
2. Mobile Devices authenticates with Mysql Database. ( Using Funambol or Z-push ) 3. MS Outlook authenticates with Samba. Also for some users can connect through Funambol as an alternative.

I need this setup so that even if Samba goes down for some reason, Web-based and Mobile setup would work for users.

Do not want Web-based login and Mobile Setup to be authenticated via Samba At all.

Kindly guide.
--
Thanks & Regards,
Devinder Singh Birdi