Kindly guide.

Thanks & Regards,
Devinder Singh Birdi

On 10/31/2012 6:58 PM, Christian Mack wrote:
Hello Igor Vitorac, Devinder Singh

On 2012-10-31 09:24, Igor Vitorac wrote:
I think the mentioned config is not possible.
Pay attention that even if you have the same user details in 2 different
sources, they will behave like two different SOGo users.

That is definitely wrong.
As long as they have the same user ID they are the same users within SOGo.

If you depend on Samba, then make sure that you have Samba available all
the time. Proposed SOGo config is not a way to go to solve possible
Samba unavailability.

Regards,
Igor