hi list

I also upgraded thunderbird to 17esr+lightning 1.9 and kept the old 10.0.3 sogo extensions to test it. on linux everything seems to be ok so far. on OSX on the other hand, it's pretty buggy (elements on the left panel show/disappear randomly) and I also had a really nasty surprise: the icon named "Remove the selected calendar" actually DELETES/REMOVES the user calendar from sogo, instead of just unsubscribing from it, if you have the necessary rights. I was stupid enough to test it with an administrator account :/ so partially it was my bad.
I do not know if it is a thunderbird, lightning or sogo-extension error.
I will try the new github extensions and report further findings.

regards
hugo.-