On 21/11/12 10:56, Bruno Lingner (Hugo) wrote:

I also upgraded thunderbird to 17esr+lightning 1.9 and kept the old 10.0.3 sogo extensions to test it. on linux everything seems to be ok so far. on OSX on the other hand, it's pretty buggy (elements on the left panel show/disappear randomly)
I haven't seen these issues.
and I also had a really nasty surprise: the icon named "Remove the selected calendar" actually DELETES/REMOVES the user calendar from sogo, instead of just unsubscribing from it, if you have the necessary rights.
If you own the calendar, it'll delete it.

If you're a subscriber, it'll remove the subscription.

As an admin, you own everything. The behavior you see has been like that for years.

--
Ludovic Marcotte
+1.514.755.3630  ::  www.inverse.ca