Hi Marco, Gerhard,

On Fri, 2013-01-25 at 10:24 +0100, Marco Coli wrote:
> The environment is in italian language, could this be an office
> localization problems?

No its not.

> I tried everything, restart from scratch with a minimal install with
> nightly packages, all the same.

In your case, you need to:
        1. use a recent build. This has been fixed long ago in git
        repositories and builds based on samba4 beta5 have been
        deprecated a while ago.
        2. After updating, use the openchange_cleanup.sh script
        available in SOGo
        2. remove your Outlook profile
        3. rerun samba4

The cleanup script will wipe some postgresql tables SOGo uses for
indexing. This does not have any incidence or impact on your existing
data.

Removing the outlook profile will get ride of the existing PST and
initial indexing, preventing from conflict while indexing the data
again.

Your problem is unrelated to the Outlook version getting used. This
being said, Outlook 2012 has not yet been included in our matrix of
compatibility.

For the past few weeks - and while preparing our next forthcoming
release - we have been doing OpenChange dogfooding and have not
experienced any crash or panic but one in SOGo backend which we've
fixed.

Hope it helps.

Kind Regards,
Julien.

--
Julien Kerihuel
j.kerih...@openchange.org

GPG Fingerprint: 0B55 783D A781 6329 108A  B609 7EF6 FE11 A35F 1F79