Il 25/01/2013 20:23, Jean Raby ha scritto:
On 13-01-25 1:59 PM, Marco Coli wrote:

and after cleaning, finally no more samba panic! I am very, very happy,
I had to install the system with 40+ clients, and I was quite sure to
quit the project because of the outlook/openchange problems.
So, we can say that the combination of samba/openchange distributed on
redhat/CentOS stable repository of sogo is broken.

this will change (real) soon

I am very glad to read this.

3) I noticed that samba log is huge, it seems every tiny outlook event
is logged with much detail, and now I am only experimenting with a
client. I am worried about how many lines will be generated with 40
clients... I will have to buy a san storage only for /var partition!
There is a way to reduce verbosity, when in production?
What debug level are you using in smb.conf?

Oh, I thought the responsible was openchange and not samba....
I am not sure if samba4 has the same directive of samba3 about log verbosity... I had no entry in smb.conf, I tried to add, in [global], "debug level = 1", restarted samba, and now log seems more than before, but a lot of messages are blocks with no date/time information... I need to read log for a while to understand better...
However, which debug level do you suggest?

Thank you, have a nice day.