2013/1/28 Jean Raby <jr...@inverse.ca>

> On 13-01-28 12:20 PM, Luis Angel Fernandez Fernandez wrote:
>
>> Using tcpdump I don't see sogo using binddn anywhere, just the simple
>> bind with the user dn.  What am I missing?
>>

> bindFields.
>
> please see this thread:
>
> https://inverse.ca/sogo/lists/**arc/users/2012-05/msg00021.**html<https://inverse.ca/sogo/lists/arc/users/2012-05/msg00021.html>
>
> https://inverse.ca/sogo/lists/**arc/users/2012-05/msg00032.**html<https://inverse.ca/sogo/lists/arc/users/2012-05/msg00032.html>

  I am already using them. I even tried to put a few fields so maybe one
them would match and I could see anything in logs.

  These are de bind fields I am trying in one of the domains:
bindFields=(uid, cn, mail, userPassword);

  But, still, I am seeing the same bind and the same error in logs.. At
least it uses the right baseDN each time.

--
Linkedin profile (http://es.linkedin.com/in/lafdez)
G+ profile (https://plus.google.com/u/0/115320207805121303027/about)