I suppose the general Idea for android would be using the DAV protocols through the apps that are mentioned on the homepage. Sad they are neither free nor declared final/stable, but on a test phone everything seems to work fine (at least one-way).

DAV works fine for Android and iOS so far and each addressbook/calendar has it's own entity on the phone.

Sadly the dmfs.org calday-app does not yet support tasks, as android has no buildin task interface

Sincerely,
Hagen