I evaluated this software 2 years ago, when i was also evaluating SOGo.
The configuration was easy. It took some times to figure that .ics
calendar in SOGo were read-only, i only remember this as something i
spent time. i had to sync with caldav.

Tomorrow i'll download the trial again, and see if the contacts sync is
working flawlessly.

Thank you all,
CF