Hello Szládovics Péter

Am 2013-04-04 12:10, schrieb Szládovics Péter:
>> Am 2013-03-27 22:41, schrieb Szládovics Péter:
>
>>> Ok, it's already done. But I log in as name of the other user, and
>>> cannot see any changes - e.g. delegated mailbox...
>>>

>> Check if "Preferences" --> "Mail Options" --> "Show subscribed mailboxes
>> only" is unset.
>
> This setting is unset by default. When I set it on, and then off again,
> don't see any changes in the folderlist.

OK, so this setting was right from the start.
No problem here, keep it unset.

>> Then you should see the shared folders under "Other Users".
>> If not, then something is wrong with your IMAP configuration.
>
> There is no shared folders on in the folders panel.
> < cut >

If there is no folder "Other Users", then nobody has shared an email
folder to you.

I forgot to ask:
Which privileges did you set?
I ask, because it is not sufficient to add an user to the list of
privileged users.
You have to double click its name in the list and explicitly set some
privileges for her.

Gruppe Informationsdienste
Rechenzentrum Universität Konstanz