On 13-04-05 7:51 AM, Szládovics Péter wrote:
Are you sure the ACL / shared mailbox setup is ok on the dovecot side?

Have a look here:http://wiki2.dovecot.org/SharedMailboxes/Shared
In particular, check the "Shared mailbox listing" section.

If this isn't setup properly, dovecot won't return the shared
mailboxes to SOGo,
SOGo won't have any way of knowing that the shared mailbox exists
(even if the user has access to it).
Thanks! It's missing.
I'll try it, and report the results.

Hmmm. I set it up, delegated some folder, but the other users folderlist
didn't see any changes.

/var/mail/shared-mailboxes.db has been created with 666 rights, and it
contains correct informations.

I tried to restart sogo service, but it didn't help.

I think there is some misconfigured thing yet... but where and what?

The problem there is at the IMAP side, because the thunderbird even see the
shared folders.

My dovecot config is:
Dovecot LDAP config:

My fault is:

###########
namespace {
   type = private
   separator = /
   prefix =
   inbox = yes
}
namespace {
   type = shared
   separator = /
   prefix = shared/%%u/
   location = maildir:/var/mail/%%u:INDEX=/var/mail/%u/shared/%%u
   list = children
}
###########

This missing from my dovecoc.conf.

But a question:
Can I use the email address instead of username?
if you have a single domain, you could try adding  @domainname here:
    prefix = shared/%%u@domainname/

Maybe I missed something, but the doc doesn't mention a variable for the mail address (http://wiki2.dovecot.org/Variables)

%%<something> instead of %%u? On SOGo web UI is not problem, but under
Thunderbird I see only the pure username.

--
Jean Raby
jr...@inverse.ca  ::  +1.514.447.4918 (x120) ::  www.inverse.ca