Hi Jean,

OK, I grabbed the latest openchange_cleanup.py script and ran it and, from the
output, appeared to be successful.

I tried Outlook again with a new profile and this time it did not hang at the
splash screen.  However, there was no email visible other than a message
created by Outlook about sync issues, seemingly with Inbox.  It did create the
folder 'Junk E-mail'.  Attempting to update folders failed.  After a few
minutes Outlook said it was disconnected - game over.

In the samba log file there were many messages related to MAPIStore___Context
saying 'you should *never* get here'!!  The last log entry was a 'panic:
internal error'.

The maillog showed 'testuser nopassword' logged in on service 'imaplocal'.  The
imap protocol logging shows connection activity by testuser, but nothing
retrieved.

So, I repeated the whole process, and this time went back to hanging at the
Outlook splash screen.  But, once it opens after 12 minutes, the mail is there.
 I ambitiously tried to send an email, but it just stuck in the outbox.

It seems to be some connection problem between OpenChange and the SOGo backend
or IMAP server.  But SOGo works just fine from its web GUI, and I guess I'll
have to settle with that for now.

It may be a hard question but do you know at what timeframe or version the
OpenChange/Outlook solution should reach a point where it is stable for live
use?

Regards,

Stephen Jones