G'day guys

I've been following SOGo for awhile now, used the ZEG and played with the tutorial that Oliver has kindly made available.

My question is I have access to a vast amount of small businesses that I currently support and would love to support in the area of an Exchange alternative. But my reluctance is that I don't understand SOGo, OpenChange, Dovecot, Samba4, Sope, etc. I was wondering if anyone knew or could tell me where I could get training in this area.

Currently I have a basic understanding of Linux, but I'm looking for a cutting edge education. The local education places only support Samba3 which annoys me to no end.

So in a nutshell, if I were to do some courses (online preferably) what is the recommendation?

Also I just want to say brilliant venture, I love Linux so keep up the great work.
--

*/Regards,/*

*/Steven Swarts/*