Hi all,

Can someone tell me if the following is a bug or not?

I've just got Funambol up and running for my Windows Mobile 6.1 device, and
when synchronizing tasks to SOGo I'm getting 'odd' behaviour where the tasks
end up in the phone's Calendar as well as the phone's Tasks application. In the
Calendar they're all set to the same time, an hour ahead of when they sync'd.

It may be relevant that I'm using eM Client. In eM Client the tasks have
reminders and that's where I set them but I've noticed in the SOGo web
interface that there are no reminders on the tasks.

It also might be relevant that though the tasks appear in the phone's Calendar
as well as the Tasks app, in eM Client and the web interface the tasks don't
appear in the calendars, only in the Tasks areas.

Ian