Hey everybody,

just wanted to elaborate on my comment from yesterday, don't want it to
be understood in the wrong way:

On 01.07.2013 19:02, Michael Volz wrote:
> I sticked to Ubuntu 12.04 and did some testing. Sadly my experiences
> with the different software packages didn't change. I seldom hat
> problems with SOGo or the mail part (either dovecot or cyrus), but
> practically always with Samba4 or OpenChange.

This wasn't at all meant as negative critics on the OpenChange or Samba
teams or the work they accomplished. Without having dug really deeply
into it I am impressed by Samba4 and its capabilities to act as an
active directory controller for example. For me and our current needs
it's just truly sad that we don't get it running in a stable way. Could
easily be that it's because we are doing things wrong. Either way it
keeps us from using it, that's the sad part.

Regards
Michael