Hi,

I'm new to SOGo, and I just performed a MySQL-only installation for SOGo (meaning no LDAP at all in the setup). I did modify the sogo.conf for MySQL, and a sogo restart created the necessary tables... (well.... as far as I understand: sogo_folder_info, sogo_sessions_folder, sogo_user_profile), all empty

I did try to find out how should I create an admin user. But I didn't find anything useful. I found, in the documentation, how to create the admin user in LDAP, but nothing for MySQL. Even more, it looks like the database is not complete enough to allow user creation.

What did I miss?

Christian Tardif