Ok, I'm correcting me: One of your existing users.

I try not to use the LDAP environment. I would like to authenticate against a MySQL database. But the documentation is relatively poor on the MySQL side. I don't seem to find the exact SQL schema in order to even create a user. Something's missing.

Christian...

On 2013-10-02 12:10, Szládovics Péter wrote:

I'm new to SOGo, and I just performed a MySQL-only installation for SOGo (meaning no LDAP at all in the setup). I did modify the sogo.conf for MySQL, and a sogo restart created the necessary tables... (well.... as far as I understand: sogo_folder_info, sogo_sessions_folder, sogo_user_profile), all empty

I did try to find out how should I create an admin user. But I didn't find anything useful. I found, in the documentation, how to create the admin user in LDAP, but nothing for MySQL. Even more, it looks like the database is not complete enough to allow user creation.

What did I miss?

Christian Tardif

One of your LDAP users.
Eg.:     SOGoSuperUsernames = ( Administrator );

--
Szládovics, Péter

Onlinedemo.HU <http://www.onlinedemo.hu>
/Arthur C. Clarke/