Hi all,

I've some big load issue. Everything work fine, but the load is alway very
high on the server. In fact since july 2013 I always got a load of 2 or 3
on the server (before july it's <0.1 or 0.2).

I suspect some users have a problem with a configuration, a wrong input
inside the agenda or something like that because the load of the server go
to the top every buisness day from ~10-11h00 until ~18h-21h and goes down
between ~12 and ~13h.

So I would like to track this user, how can I do that ?

Here the load graph

Regards.

JAS

--