Hi all,

I have read the Thunderbird Configuration PDF, but don't see this question answered.

Our mail server is on a gentoo VM, and our SOGo server is on a separate Debian 7 VM.

When I set up the 'first' email account - do I point the inbound/outbound mail server settings directly to the mail server, just like we do now, then follow the instructions when modifying the Integrator to point it to SOGo?

Or do I point these to the SOGo server too?

I'm hoping it is he former, because I really would like to avoid *all* of the email traffic having to flow through the SOGo server.

Thanks