In message of 2014-0911 15:17 -0500, Marcel Waldvogel wrote:

... PLEASE, do not do what most of the Thunderbird are tempted to do,
because of the prominent placement of the Reply-To address in the setup
screen: PLEASE do NOT set your Reply-To address to your From address!
This causes a lot of things to break and is completely unnecessary.

Marcel, I am trying to understand this warning. While I completely agree that it's daft ["completely unnecessary" is too kind] to set a Reply-To to the From address, what does that break?

John