-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: users-requ...@sogo.nu [mailto:users-requ...@sogo.nu] Im Auftrag von
Szládovics Péter
Gesendet: Montag, 15. Dezember 2014 17:12
An: users@sogo.nu
Betreff: Re: [SOGo] Problem with AS

> Ok; I seems that there is a problem with the cache entries for the synced
> folders.
> I assume that the column c_type has a value 127 which is wrong.

You're absolutely right! All of problematic users have the 127 in the c_type
field. My wife has 200 and 201 values

> This was caused by a bug which was fixed some time ago, but old cache entries
> migth still have the wrong value.

How can I purge them with keep the database in consistent state?

> Can you please post the content of the table: sogo_cache_folder_<username>.

Are you sure? My table has 106 columns... But all problematic user has the
value 127 in c_type column in every row. I checked it.

> You can try to identify the deviceId from sogo.log and then use following
> command to reset the device:
> sogo-tool manage-eas resetdevice <youruser> <deviceId found in
> sogo.log>

I have found my id in my phone, and checked it in the log, and already tried
this step. It didn't help :(

======
======

You can try to delete sogo_cache_folder_<username>. This is what resetdevice is
supposed ... but there seems to be an issue with the delete in the code.
Do a refresh on the device and see whether the problem is fixed.

What always should work is toemove the account from the device, delete
sogo_cache_folder_<username> and after that recreate the account on the device.

Regards,
Thomas