From: users-requ...@sogo.nu [users-requ...@sogo.nu] On Behalf Of Christian
Naumer [c...@brain-biotech.de]
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2014 8:29 AM
To: users@sogo.nu
Subject: Re: [SOGo] sogo with 389-ds authentication

Am 14.12.2014 um 22:24 schrieb Michal Koprda:
> my configuration is, from added sogo conf file:

I would expect it to look like this. But I don't know if this is just a
display problem with your email.
It has to be your config! SOGO can not find it as you can see in your
logs (No authentication sources defined - nobody will be able to login.
Check your defaults.)

> /* LDAP authentication example */
SOGoUserSources = (
  {
    type = ldap;
    CNFieldName = cn;
    UIDFieldName = uid;
    IDFieldName = uid; // first field of the DN for direct binds
    bindFields = (uid, mail, cn); // array of fields to use for indirect
binds
    baseDN = "ou=people,dc=mk,dc=local";
    bindDN = "uid=sogo2,ou=people,dc=mk,dc=local";
    bindPassword = "Emerson01";
    canAuthenticate = YES;
    displayName = "Shared Addresses";
    hostname = ldap://srv389ds.mk.local:389<ldap://srv389ds.mk.local:389/>;
    id = auth;
    isAddressBook = YES;
 SearchFieldNames = (uid,cn,sn,mail);
  }
);

Here is ours:

 SOGoUserSources = (
                {
                    CNFieldName = cn;
                    IDFieldName = uid;
                    UIDFieldName = uid;
                    bindAsCurrentUser =YES;
                    baseDN = "ou=Users,dc=brain-biotech,dc=de";
                    bindDN = "cn=X-TEST";
                    bindFields = (
                        uid
                    );
                    bindPassword = "xxxxxx";
                    canAuthenticate = YES;
                    displayName = BRAIN;
                    encryption = STARTTLS;
                    hostname = "ldap.local";
                    id = BRAIN;
                    isAddressBook = YES;
                    port = 389;
                }
        );

Regards

Christian

--
Dr. Christian Naumer
Research Scientist

B.R.A.I.N Aktiengesellschaft
Darmstaedter Str. 34-36, D-64673 Zwingenberg
e-mail c...@brain-biotech.de, homepage www.brain-biotech.de
fon +49-6251-9331-30  /   fax +49-6251-9331-11

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Zwingenberg/Bergstrasse
Registergericht AG Darmstadt, HRB 24758
Vorstand: Dr. Holger Zinke (Vorsitz), Dr. Juergen Eck
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Dr. Ludger Mueller
https://inverse.ca/sogo/lists--