For any FreeBSD users out there, I have made a FreeBSD port of SOPE/SOGo
2.2.14. It works great on 10.1 (amd64). However ther is one error when using
DEVELOPER=yes in /etc/make.conf. This does not stop it working though. I have
it in production for a few days now, no problems so far.

It's not in the official ports tree yet, since I am not a port comitter yet,
nor does the port pas all the regulations yet. Hopefully I can get it submitted
soon.

However, it is available on github:

https://github.com/ethoms/freebsd-ports

$ git clone https://github.com/ethoms/freebsd-ports.git

I'm looking forward to testing the new version extensively. The last version I
have used was 2.0.4b, so there should be some nice improvements.

Please let me know if you can get rid of the errors with DEVELOPER=yes. Also if
it works on other FreeBSD versions / architectures. I recommend testing it in a
jail, since it pulls in quite a few things.

Regards, Euan Thoms