Bruce Marriner wrote:
For what it's worth.  Thank you :)  I'm excited to hear about getting SOGo into
the ports tree.

On Tuesday, February 10, 2015 05:21 AM CST, "Euan Thoms"
<euan.th...@fastrack.com.sg> wrote:

For any FreeBSD users out there, I have made a FreeBSD port of SOPE/SOGo
2.2.14. It works great on 10.1 (amd64). However ther is one error when using
DEVELOPER=yes in /etc/make.conf. This does not stop it working though. I have
it in production for a few days now, no problems so far.

It's not in the official ports tree yet, since I am not a port comitter yet,
nor does the port pas all the regulations yet. Hopefully I can get it submitted
soon.

However, it is available on github:

https://github.com/ethoms/freebsd-ports

$ git clone https://github.com/ethoms/freebsd-ports.git

I'm looking forward to testing the new version extensively. The last version I
have used was 2.0.4b, so there should be some nice improvements.

Please let me know if you can get rid of the errors with DEVELOPER=yes. Also if
it works on other FreeBSD versions / architectures. I recommend testing it in a
jail, since it pulls in quite a few things.

Regards, Euan Thoms

Your welcome, however it's not in ports tree yet. It will be my first port, if I succeed. I don't have a ports commit bit yet. Also, it's only tested on FreeBSD 10.1 so far. Getting it in the prots tree means it has to build on 8.4,9.0-9.3,10.0,10.1 on at least i386/amd64.

So there's more work to do yet. But I'll try my very very best. Even if it doesn't make the cut, people can use the one on my github page, it will save them a lot of work.

Regards,

*Euan Thoms*