Hi list, Rainer,

Thanks for your openldap-pcache suggestion, I am working on that now, but I have run into an issue on the way. The way I currently understand things, is:

For the queries to be cacheable with openldap/pcache, two things are required:

1) a proxyTemplate to match my incoming queries
2) a pcacheAttrset matching the requested attributes

I have defined a proxyTemplate like:
proxyTemplate (|(sn=)(displayName=)(telephoneNumber=)(mail=)(cn=)) 0 3600

(I think this matches the query SOGo sends to the AD)

But the problem is with the pcacheAttrset: SOGo requests the attributes "cn userprincipalname mail sn manager sAMAccountName", and my openldap 2.4 doesn't know all these fields, in particular:

sAMAccountName & userprincipalname

They are not in any of the openldap 2.4 schema's (including the samba3.schema).

Now...the very first question: I my understanding above correct?

And if yes: is there a way to make SOGo NOT request sAMAccountName and userprincipalname?

Or... is there way to my openldap aware of these two atributes, so it can cache them, and then have a cacheable query?

Regards,
MJ