You're of seach a great help, thanks you.
If I ever get into trouble with instalation or something I will get back to you,
thanks

On 2015-03-12 01:04, Alain Abbas wrote:
Hello
packages.sogxmail.org is made as debian repository that means it more
easy to use it with apt-get (see the installation wiki.sogxmail.org :
http://wiki.sogxmail.org/doku.php?id=debianinstall

The sogxmail package use standard packages ( cyrus, openldap, postfix,
apache, php,sogo ..... ) and add some scripts that are written in perl
and shell) that means it should work with Debian GNU/kFreeBSD,
follow the same procedure :
-Install your Debian 7
-modify the source-list
- and use apt-get as it is documented on the wiki.

Regards