On 3/25/2015 8:53 AM, Ludovic Marcotte <lmarco...@inverse.ca> wrote:
> On 25/03/2015 07:01, Charles Marcus wrote:
>> What is the proper way fix this?
> Post errors from the Thunderbird error console, if any. This will help
> understand what is broken in Thunderbird/Lightning and see what is the
> right fix.

Ok, will do the next time it happens.

This time, I decided to try something different, since this user had 8
IMAP accounts (which would make it much harder to just recreate the
profile from scratch)...

1. uninstall Connector and Integrator, restart Thunderbird

2. open the config editor

3. filter on 'sogo', then 'right-clk > reset' for all entries

4. filter on 'inverse', then 'right-clk > reset' for all entries

5. restart Thunderbird

6. delete the now local address books that were provided by SOGo

7. restart Thunderbird

8. reinstall Connector and Integrator

Calendar issue fixed.

Yes it is a lot, but it was way easier than redoing the profile.