Hello

Am 2015-05-17 um 01:57 schrieb sattellite:
> I couldn't find answers to your questions in this mailing and the FAQ. I

Our question? ;-)

> apologize in advance if the question previously asked.
> I am unable to get shared contacts list from LDAP. I use my own schema
> in LDAP.
> An example of a user account in LDAP:
>
> cn=sattellite,ou=users,ou=unicoms,o=insystem,c=ru
> cn: sattellite
> objectClass: person
> objectClass: insystemUser
> sn:; Full User Name
> telephoneNumber: 313233
> userPassword: ***
> givenName:; User Name
> group: admin
> mail: sattell...@insystem.me
> uid: sattellite
>

> My configuration:
>
>   SOGoUserSources = (
>     {
>       type = ldap;
>       CNFieldName = sn;
>       UIDFieldName = uid;
>       IDFieldName = cn;
>       baseDN = "ou=users,ou=unicoms,o=insystem,c=ru";
>       bindDN = "cn=sogo,ou=services,o=insystem,c=ru";
>       bindPassword = ***;
>       canAuthenticate = YES;
>       displayName = "Shared contacts";
>       hostname = ldap://127.0.0.1:389;
>       id = insystem;
>       isAddressBook = YES;
>       MailFieldName = cn;

MailFieldNames = (mail);

>       SearchFieldNames = (cn, sn, telephoneNumber);
>     }
>   );
>

> There are 2 sub-question:
> 1. What fields are required in order to show the contact list from LDAP?

required are whatever you have set in UIDFieldName, IDFieldName,
CNFieldName and at least one of the MailFieldNames.
In your case uid, sn, cn and mail.

> 2. Why to search for all contacts used such a strange request?
> 2.1. sogo.log: [NGLdapConnection
> _searchAtBaseDN:qualifier:attributes:scope:]: search at base
> 'ou=users,ou=unicoms,o=insystem,c=ru' filter
> '(|(uid=sattellite)(mail=sattellite))' for attrs '*'
> 2.2. slapd.log: SRCH base="ou=users,ou=unicoms,o=insystem,c=ru" scope=2
> deref=0 filter="(|(uid=sattellite)(mail=sattellite))
>
> Any help is appreciated.

As your config is invalid, it uses the SOGo defaults.

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung Basisdienste
78457 Konstanz
+49 7531 88-4416