Hello

Am 2015-05-18 um 21:40 schrieb sattellite:

>> >      I couldn't find answers to your questions in this mailing and the
>> > FAQ. I
>> >
>> > Our question? ;-)
>> >
>> Sorry. I forgot to fix a typo after got text from online translator. English
>> is
>> not my native language.

No problem, found it funny.
English isn't my native language too.

>> >            MailFieldName = cn;
>> >
>> > MailFieldNames = (mail);
>> >
>> I was not attentive. Fixed.
>> >
>> >      There are 2 sub-question:
>> >      1. What fields are required in order to show the contact list from
>> > LDAP?
>> >
>> > required are whatever you have set in UIDFieldName, IDFieldName,
>> > CNFieldName and at least one of the MailFieldNames.
>> > In your case uid, sn, cn and mail.
>> >
>> > As your config is invalid, it uses the SOGo defaults.
>> >
>> I would expect a search for all contacts will be made with filter
>> "(objectClass=insystemUser)" instead of filter
>> "(&(|(uid=sattellite)(mail=sattellite))(objectClass=insystemUser))" for
>> current
>> config.
>> Request to LDAP with filter
>> "(&(|(uid=sattellite)(mail=sattellite))(objectClass=insystemUser))"
>> returning
>> only one entry with my user. And my contact not shown in tab "Shared
>> contacts"
>> (bug or feature?). In LDAP I have 9 users and I want see them all in tab
>> "Shared
>> contacts". For this is good filter is "(objectClass=insystemUser)".
>> What should I fix in the configuration to get this behavior?
>> My full config:
>> {
>>    SOGoProfileURL =
>> "postgresql://sogo:qwerty@localhost:5432/sogo/sogo_user_profile";
>>    OCSFolderInfoURL =
>> "postgresql://sogo:qwerty@localhost:5432/sogo/sogo_folder_info";
>>    OCSSessionsFolderURL =
>> "postgresql://sogo:qwerty@localhost:5432/sogo/sogo_sessions_folder";
>>    OCSEMailAlarmsFolderURL =
>> "postgresql://sogo:qwerty@localhost:5432/sogo/sogo_alarms_folder";
>>    SOGoDraftsFolderName = Drafts;
>>    SOGoSentFolderName = Sent;
>>    SOGoTrashFolderName = Trash;
>>    SOGoIMAPServer = "imaps://localhost:143/?tls=YES";
>>    SOGoSMTPServer = 127.0.0.1;
>>    SOGoMailDomain = insystem.me;
>>    SOGoMailingMechanism = smtp;
>>    SOGoUserSources = (
>>      {
>>        type = ldap;
>>        CNFieldName = sn;
>>        UIDFieldName = uid;
>>        IDFieldName = cn; // first field of the DN for direct binds
>>        //bindFields = (cn, uid); // array of fields to use for indirect binds
>>        baseDN = "ou=users,ou=unicoms,o=insystem,c=ru";
>>        bindDN = "cn=sogo,ou=services,o=insystem,c=ru";
>>        bindPassword = qwerty;
>>        canAuthenticate = YES;
>>        displayName = "Shared contacts";
>>        hostname = ldap://127.0.0.1:389;
>>        id = insystem;
>>        isAddressBook = YES;
>>        MailFieldNames = (mail);
>>        filter = "(objectClass=insystemUser)";
>>        SearchFieldNames = (cn, sn, telephoneNumber);
> [...]

When you login and open the global address book, you will only see an
empty list.
You have to search in it, in order to see matching entries.
That is the reason for the "strange" filter.
With a single dot as search string you will get all entries, if your
LDAP has no restriction on the max count of delivered entries.

This is per design, because those list can get quite big.
In our case it contains approx. 17000 accounts.
You do not want to fetch them every time you open this address book, or
synchronize those to a mobile ;-)

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung Basisdienste
78457 Konstanz