What you want to do is possible (auto select from a set of Sogo login domains, on a multi tenant multi DNS domain Sogo webmail server, based on http host header). The .WOX template file is a template based on Objective-C and with Objective-C you should be able to do anything, such as, in this case, get the http headers from the http request. Look for the http header called "Host". Verify that it's a valid dns domain that you're hosting the Sogo webmail for, and then set the login domain to that Host value.

Have a look here:
http://sope.opengroupware.org/en/docs/snippets/wox.html