On 05/08/15 02:53, Andreas Hainke wrote:

> Hi Daniel

Hi, Andreas.

> I only uncommented the line "ProxyPass /Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync
> http://127.0.0.1:20000/SOGo/Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync retry=60
> connectiontimeout=5 timeout=360" as you already did.
>
> And I add this to /etc/sogo/sogo.conf
> (http://www.sogo.nu/files/docs/SOGo%20Installation%20Guide.pdf pages 53/54)
>
>   WOWorkersCount = 40;
>   SOGoMaximumPingInterval = 3540;
>   SOGoMaximumSyncInterval = 3540;
>   SOGoInternalSyncInterval = 30;
>
> After these changes I restarted sogo, memcache and apache.

I have also added these lines in /etc/sogo/sogo.conf, but without
changes in the result.

> My sogo.log has a lot of these messages:
>
> Aug 04 22:23:57 sogod [1808]:
> <0x0x7f1ce1658d40[SOGoActiveSyncDispatcher]> Sleeping 30 seconds while
> detecting changes...
> Aug 04 22:23:59 sogod [4933]:
> <0x0x7f1ce07c21d0[SOGoActiveSyncDispatcher]> Sleeping 30 seconds while
> detecting changes...
> Aug 04 22:24:17 sogod [720]: [WARN] <0x0x7f1ce0469a60[WOWatchDogChild]>
> pid 1808 has been hanging in the same request for 8 minutes
> Aug 04 22:24:28 sogod [1808]:
> <0x0x7f1ce1658d40[SOGoActiveSyncDispatcher]> Sleeping 30 seconds while
> detecting changes...
> Aug 04 22:24:29 sogod [4933]:
> <0x0x7f1ce07c21d0[SOGoActiveSyncDispatcher]> Sleeping 30 seconds while
> detecting changes...
>
> That are all changes I did, as far as I remember.
>
> The SOGo documentation also mentions to install libwbxml for ActiveSync.

Yes, libwbxml was automatically installed as dependence of sogo-activesync.

What strikes me is that I don't see on /var/log/apache2/access.log any
access to /Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync from the virtual machine where
I'm doing tests with Windows. Do you see any entry in your Apache from
the Outlook IP to access /Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync?

I also see that the documentation says on page 50: "Outlook 2013 does
not search the GAL. One possible alternative solution is to configure
Outlook to use LDAP server (over SSL) with authentication".

Are you using Outlook with LDAP? Currently I'm using a MySQL database
for authenticating the users of SOGo, not LDAP. Nor am I using Apache
SSL connections. Could this affect the connection issue? Anyway, I guess
I would have to see at least some entry on the Apache log.

Thanks for your time.

Best regards,
Daniel