Hello,

Inverse is happy to announce the availability of SOGo v3.0 beta 3.

Many things have been improved in the past three weeks over beta 2. Among the changes, there are:

 * compacted listing of contacts, emails, events and tasks
 * completed the ACL administration module
 * now able to expand/collapse mailboxes
 * multi-day view in the Calendar module
 * respect contrast ratio of foreground/background colors in Calendar
   module
 * many general improvements to the Calendar module
 * upgraded to Angular 1.4.7 and Angular Material 0.11.3
 * many other bug fixes and improvements

Our next release should be the first final one of v3. Our focus is now on:

 * DnD support
 * speed improvements
 * review of theme and toolbars

If time permits, we will also add calendar printing and email threading.

The demo version of SOGo v3 is available fromhttp://demo.sogo.nu/SOGo

You can use the username/password "sogo1", "sogo2" and "sogo3". You can also get SOGo v3 as sources or packages fromhttp://www.sogo.nu/downloads/backend_v3.html.

Thanks!

--