On 10/25/2015 3:25 AM, Christian Naumer wrote:
I have question regarding v3. What are the plans in using the v2 and v3
interfaces in parallel? I like the new interface a lot on tablets and
smartphones but on a large screen it does waste some space.

Then as a small bug report in v3 some buttons (vertical dots on calendars and
mail folders) do not work with Firefox. They do work with chrome.

Regards

If you're sure a reproducible bug, you might want to register on the official bug tracker and post the steps to recreate it:
http://www.sogo.nu/bugs/view_all_bug_page.php