Hi,

I am trying to get sogo working behind an nginx proxy. I am also using ldap
and the ldap config seems to work.
Now I fail to use the login form as is, since the form action always has the
value "//connect" which makes both chrome and firefox submit the form against
"https://connect"; which obviously would not work. If I change the form action
to "/connect" the request goes through and I can see the LDAP code succeeding
to authenticate.

I have both tried to set WOUseRelativeURLs to YES or NO, but it didn't make
any difference here. Maybe that is not even related to the login form.

After I manually alter the login form action, I am still unable to proceed,
because I get
"You cannot login because your browser's cookies are disabled. Please enable
cookies in your browser's settings and try again."
Cookies are enabled in the browser, so I am suspecting, maybe something around
the hostname is not correctly setup.

I have further set:
    proxy_set_header   x-webobjects-server-protocol HTTP/1.0;
    proxy_set_header   x-webobjects-remote-host 127.0.0.1;
    proxy_set_header   x-webobjects-server-port $server_port;
    proxy_set_header   x-webobjects-server-name $server_name;
    proxy_set_header   x-webobjects-server-url  $scheme://$host;
in my nginx config. But that also didn't seem to change anything.

Further I also see:
  <0x0x56103846a3f0[SOGoCache]> Using host(s) 'localhost' as server(s)
in the logs.

Is there any obvious issue here, or how can I provider further details to
debug this?

Thanks a lot,
Johannes